big reasons why people love
vacationing in this beautiful
rental home in the San Juan Islands...
The Orcas Ohana vacation rental is ideal
for Orcas Island getaways!
- New, craftsman home, built in 2007, perches on a hillside bordering Eastsound, Orcas Island, WA
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths home sleeps 6 - 8 people
- Every room has gorgeous southern views over the ocean
- Centrally located in the heart of Orcas Island: close to Moran State Park, kayak & bicycle rentals, art galleries, restaurants, beaches, theatre, trails, boutique shops, coffee houses, bookstores, library, ice cream and gelato parlors, groceries, pubs, and organic Farmer’s Market
- Granite and marble countertops, cherry hardwood floors and heated travertine floors in the bathrooms
- Pack n' Play crib is available for the smallest travelers
- Huge balcony off of main floor; bonfire pit and picnic table off of bottom floor patio
- Master bath features gigantic jacuzzi tub; both baths have heated travertine floors
- 5-minute walk into downtown Eastsound, ranked #1 for small town charm in America by Sunset Magazine
- Pets are totally welcome! (The Orcas Ohana is featured in FIDO Friendly Magazine)
- We've looked at San Juan Islands vacation rentals all over the Internet. Our rates are very reasonable for this kind of vacation home in this kind of vacation heaven!
- This Orcas Island vacation home is the best value in the San Juan Islands
- More information about visiting the San Juan Islands.